Bai Tho Transportation Company was established in 1991 with a few wooden limited capacity boats and some very simple daily tour programs to visit Ha Long Bay from the beginning. After years operating in the tourist industry, Bai Tho has become one of the leading companies to provide all day and night cruises with any special events for visitors to Ha Long.
Due to the requirement of our business development, we would like to recruit candidates for the following positions:
Position: Cruise Manager (luxury cruise on Ha Long Bay): 2 persons
- Male or female
- 30-50 years of age
- Good Guest relation skills
- Have strong organization and good team leader skills
- University degree (graduation abroad is priority)
- At least 3-years experience in restaurant and hotel management (experience on cruise management on Halong Bay is priority)
- Fluent spoken and written English and French
- Experienced in customer care services
- High responsibility, ability to work under pressure and frequently stay on cruise
- Good human resource management and training for superiors
- Team work and good communication skills.
- Overall responsibility for daily, weekly & monthly reports to GM.
Manage daily operations in Cruise activities.
• Report directly to Company Director
• Manage Cruise working team of over 30 Employees
• Interview, recruit and induct staff
• Organize training program
• Ensure that each outlet is managed by an Outlet Head who is totally accountable for their profitability
• Monitor all costs and recommend/institute measures to control them.
• Ensure monthly forecasts are prepared.
• Ensure that all outlets Operations Manuals as well as Policies and Procedures are prepared and updated.
• Prepare, along with his Outlet Teams, a yearly Marketing Plan for each outlet, which is the basis of the yearly business plan.
• Fully understand the customer’s needs and desires for each outlet and develop creative promotions and menus to meet customer needs.
• Recruit and select Cruise Heads of outlets who are able to work within a decentralized management philosophy.
• Develop and implement effective training programs for their respective employees.
• Maintain all Cruise records and forms as prescribed by local Company management and policies.
• Conduct frequent and thorough inspections of the entire Food & Beverage operation on a routine basis.
• Personally and frequently obtain Guest feedbacks in the outlets.
• Spend time in the various outlets to ensure that the operation is well-managed by the Outlet Team and functions properly,
Salary and Benefits:
- Attractive remuneration packages are offered based on experiences & skillful
- Bonus upon target achievement
- Foreign training and management
- Career development
No.11, Le Quy Don St., Bach Dang Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam.
Please send your application form with curriculum vitae to email@example.com or call directly to get guidances: Mr.Tuan (+84) 932 275 888